About Me

1. I was born in Sao Paulo, Brazil until I was 7 which I then moved to Kentucky.

2. I enjoy art and I got inspired by watching animation videos on YouTube (Specifically Jaiden Animations’ videos).

3. My favorite animal is a cat.

4. I enjoy playing video games with my friends.

5. Once when I was a baby I crossed a road to get to a park.

6. I hate roller-coasters (and theme parks in general)

7. I have a mom, dad, twin sister, and a little brother!

8. I have 6 pets: A Shih Tzu names Penelope, three fish names Arros, Rosie, and Blueberry, and I have two snails (that live in the water) named Peach and Cherry.

9. When I went to Florida I went to Clearwater Marine Aquarium to visit Winter the dolphin (I was obsessed with the movie).

10. I am 11 years old.

11. I hate going on a road trip or flying on a plane (Planes hurt my ears when they are landing and road trips make me sick, hence why I haven’t traveled to many places).

12. I have many friends and their names are Grace, Natalie, Summer, and Peyton.

13. I hate going to the beach or swimming pools (To me swimming pools are boring and the ocean scares me too much), but I love going to water parks!

14. My favorite Holiday is Christmas, but I love dressing up for Halloween!

15. I love looking at internet memes and sharing them with my friends!

16. I like to watch YouTube to distract me from stress and other problems.

17. I love making up stories but I hate writing it…

18. I want to be an animator when I grow up.

19. My favorite subject in school (apart from art) is science because I love to learn new facts about the world and how everything works!

20. My favorite book genre is fiction.

2 thoughts on “About Me

1. Hi Sophia
    I’m Caitlin but most people call me Catie. Unlike you I love swimming, and my mom jokes about how its due to me being born in Hawaii. Besides that fact I found quite a few similarities between us. I also prefer reading fantasy/fiction books. My favorite book series is land of stories, what’s yours? I love making up stories but I never write them down and that’s why I love doing role-plays with my friend because we don’t have to write the story to remember it. I also love watching animators and Jaiden Animations is my favorite. I also hate roller coasters because I don’t want to fall off. What about roller coasters do you not like? I realize I’m blabbing so bye and have a good day. My Blog: http://caitlind.edublogs.org/

• Hi Catie!
      I do not have an official favorite fiction book series but I think the closest to my favorite would be the Hunger Games series. I too enjoy role-playing with my friends and that is usually how I create my stories, but I role-play using video games. For the final question I technically hate all of them but one that I ABSOLUTELY will NOT go on is the Diamondback. I’ll make sure to check out your blog ASAP. Thank you for reading my blog!