The Lion King Hero

My real-life heroes are my parents. They are my heroes because they encourage me to do what I love if I’m not sure, or if other people tell me not to. This is similar to Timon and Pumbaa from The Lion King. When Simba wanted to save the Pride Lands from Scar, Timon and Pumbaa encouraged him to,  even though there was nothing left of the Pride Lands. Another reason my parents are my heroes are because they teach me important lessons that will help me in the future. My parents have the same characteristics as Rafiki and Mufasa. Like my parents, they taught very important lessons to Simba. Mufasa taught Simba what it really means to be king, and Rafiki taught Simba to learn from the past instead of trying to forget it. Another reason Mmy parents are my heroes is because they keep me out of danger, or at least try to. Which is what Zazu, Mufasa’s majordomo, tried to do with Simba and Nala. He tried to warn them about the elephant graveyard, and how it was dangerous for lion cubs, although they ignored it. The Lion King features many heroes, and it is a great way to teach kids how to become a real-life hero.