Comment Challenge

This week, we are supposed to pick a blog to comment on, so I chose RayAnthonyC’s blog about a life lesson he learned.

Here is what I wrote:

“Great job! Your post was great! Although there were no mistakes, you could’ve used more detail, espically when describing your friend Justin in paragraph one. You stated, in paragraph one, that he was “nice”. There is nothing wrong with using the word “nice” but you could’ve described him in better detail. How was he nice? Was he supportive? Was he mindful of other people? Was he helpful? Was he not ignorant? Use these questions to help you. Also, I was wondering, have you guys met up again? That would be great if you did!”

Check out my blog if you want to!

I chose to read his blog because I like hearing about other people’s stories about something new they learned or something exciting or dangerous they had experienced. I related to Ray because I too have had to learn some life lessons. One that I learned that was VERY important to me was: Be mindful of other people’s emotions. Sometimes as a kid I would be a brat and not care about what other people were feeling. Then, I learned to treat people like I want to be treated. I tried to put myself in everyone’s shoes to understand what they were going through. I chose to leave the comment I left because I felt that the writer did an EXCELLENT job at spelling, puncuation, and grammar. But, I felt the writer could choose stronger, mightier words than the ones he was using, so I commented on his post about how he could’ve used better words!

Make sure to check Ray out!